POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Nendo Demo Wanted :P : Re: Nendo Demo Wanted :P Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:02:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nendo Demo Wanted :P
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 18 Dec 2002 18:56:38
Message: <3e010b36@news.povray.org>
> I really would like to try it because Wings3D works fine in my pc at work
> but has a strange behaviour at my home pc: all menus are empty (in a way
> that the text isn't draw) so it's very hard to actually do something that
> way. Both machines have win 2k so it probably is something about my Matrox
> Milleniun AGP 200 that sucks. :P

If you have the newest drivers to your card, try turning off the hardware
accelration.. If you run windoze it's found in screen properties -
advanced - troubleshooting (me thinks, I don't have english windoze..)
Anyway.. it should run pretty well without hardware acc. if you have some
cpu power. I have a KyroII card, which doesn't support Wings, but my 450mhz
cpu can't run Wings3d at reasonable speed without hardware.. So I'm stuck
with messed up graphics :)
Good luck!

-Peter